Skip to main content

Amazing Facts about world

 Amazing Facts about world  #You have definitely heard of Napoleon and Hitlers name at least once in your entire lifetime.   They share surprising coincidence between them. Napoleon became leader in year 1804 and Hitler became leader in year 1933. Difference between both years is 1933-1804=129 years. Napoleon visited Vienna, Capital of Austria in year 1812 where as Hitler visited Vienna in year1941. Again difference between these years 1941-1812=129 years. Napoleon lost his last battle in year 1816. Hitler lost his last battle in year 1945. Again difference between these years 1945-1816=129 years. #Interesting fact about the Great Pyramids of Egypt   Longitude of Great Pyramids of Egypt is 29.9792458°N Speed of light is 299,792,458m/s Simply match those numbers. #As per scientist, it might be possible that donut shape planet may exist in universe. Such planets with shape of donuts are called “torus”. Such a planetary object is called “Synestia”. If two rocky planets collide then a cent

Restaurants near me

Restaurants near me 

Feeling hungry and out from home? Or Are you food a lover and always ready to try new food and dishes? In this scenario, people from 21st century usually do only one thing and that is search “Restaurant near me”.



Restaurants near me is very common search on google. Every person using internet and internet supported device has at least once searched for this. Similarly many things which are commonly essential in day to day life can be searched by people. For example, 

Petrol pump near me

Pizza shop near me

Grocery store near me

Bar near me

Wine shop near me

Veg restaurant near me

ATM near me

Hotel near me

Hospital near me

This kind of searches even sometimes rank in top 100 searches on google.


Easy access to data for people who mostly travel to various cities and countries from the people who already visited same location is very useful. It helps them to save time, and reduces the energy wasting by roaming in search of these things. It also helps people wandering in new city or country surrounded with people who are speaking in regional language which becomes barrier in communication. Travellers who travel from one city to another city on bike or car can get most benefit of this facility for finding fuel, food and shelter. 


Today we have become so reliable on internet and google who created major change in many dimensions globally that we might feel handicapped without them. Every thing is available on internet very easily with one search. This is because increased and easy access to internet for common people. Internet has given power to share information as well as power to access information shared by others. 


We are just one click away from searching any information.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Most Dangerous Rivers in the World

  Most Dangerous Rivers in the World Rivers are called lifelines for humans as well as for other living things. Most of the people in the world are dependent for drinking water on rivers. Even most of wild animals rely on rivers. But when rivers transform from mild, beautiful form to horrifying form only god can help you to save yourself. Nile River Worlds longest river Nile is major North flowing river in North-eastern Africa. Length of river is around 6650km. Nile is very beautiful river. But some of most dangerous species live in this river water which consists poisonous snakes, huge crocodiles, Insects and dangerous mosquitoes. At some points flow of river is so much fast that even professional swimmers will knee down in respect of natures power. Yellow River or Huang he Second largest river in China and sixth largest river system in World also known as River of Sadness. Estimated length of river is around 5464km. This river changes its route around 26 times on its complete journey

RAMSHEJ, RAMSEJ (Rama’s Bed), (रामशेज किल्ला)

RAMSHEJ RAMSEJ (Rama’s Bed) ( रामशेज किल्ला ) It was rainy Wednesday morning of 2019 monsoon, I was on my job and suddenly   received a call from my friend. My friend told me tomorrow morning we are going to Ramshej, be prepared I will pick you up from your place and he hung the call.   Currently I live in Nashik and we are group of three friends who go for trek, trail or site seeing. As per the pIan I had to be ready by 4:30 am. So on the way to home I picked some eggs and bread for our packed breakfast. I planned to make super yummy egg bhurji. Next morning I woke up around 3:45 am, and got ready by 4:20 am. I made egg bhurji for my self during this. I carried around 1 ltr of water with me. By 4:35am my friend came to receive me. We went to Dwarka Circle of Nashik to pick our third friend. This was our meeting point from here we had to move ahead for our next journey. We were waiting for our friend till then we had some tea. Our friend reached by 4:45am. We discussed our route and p

Chai Masala, Tea Masala, चाय मसाला

Chai Masala Tea Masala चाय मसाला Indian morning always starts with Chai and Chai can be more tasty and energetic with good Masala. Today it's my honour to share with you guys a good Chai Masala Recipe.   Ingredients 25 grams fennel seeds 10 grams of cloves 5 grams of Green cardamom 10 grams of dry Ginger 5 grams of cinnamon 10 grams of Black pepper Process Grind all ingredients in grinder till it becomes powder. Use 1/2 table spoon of masala to prepare 4 cups of tea. Always store this chai masala in air tight container. It will lock in the taste and intense flavours of masala. Enjoy fresh Morning with tasty and healthy Masala Chai. https://piyushpatilblogs.blogspot.com/2020/06/egg-bhurji-masala-egg-bhurji.html